CLUB RECOGNITION NOMINATIONS
Friend of 4-H Award, Helen Holzer Award and County Farm Bureau- Nominations are due Sept 6.
- An individual who is not a certified 4-H Leader and does much for the 4-H program. Nominate no more than 3 per club.
- use this form for your nomination Friend of 4H
- Florence Jensen Award –
- Leadership on the county level: Nominate one boy and/or one girl (older youth).
- your club may nominate an older youth for more than one of these awards.
- nomination form Florence Jensen County Leadership Award
- Helen Holzer Award –
- Leadership on the club level: Nominate one boy and/or one girl (older youth).
- Nomination Form Helen Holzer Club Leadership Award
- County Farm Bureau Boy & Girl –
- Nominate one boy and/or one girl between Grades 8 – 10 who demonstrated leadership potential and overall achievement.
- This award is sponsored by the St. Croix County Farm Bureau Organization.
- Your club may nominate an older youth for more than one of these awards.
- Nomination form Farm Bureau Boy and Girl Award
FALL TIME LINE:
September 6, 2016:
- Record Book/Project Awards due to Office
- Florence Jensen and Helen Holzer Award nominations due to office
- Farm Bureau Boy & Girl nominations due to office
- Outstanding Livestock Member award apps due to office
- Outstanding Graduate Nominations due to office
- Friend of 4-H Award nominations due to office
- Club nominations for Health, Safety, Environmental Education; Community Service; and Recreation due to office
- Nominations for National 4-H Conference due to office
CLUB RECOGNITION NOMINATIONS
County Project Awards – The County/Leader’s Council will be providing the following awards:
- Cloverbud Certificates Both 1st and 2nd grade Cloverbuds will receive a special Cloverbud Certificate
- Year Recognition: 1st Year member pins-Cloverbud years will be counted as years in 4-H. That means, 1st year members pins will be awarded at the end of the members 1st year whether they are a Cloverbud, Explorer or other first year member.
- Completion certificates for Explorers through graduation (Club Leaders will be responsible for filling these out). Please indicate on the award form if you want completion certificates, and how many.
- Alumni pins or discs (indicate whether member chooses a disc or pin award)
- Outstanding Graduate for graduating 4-H members. There are many “outstanding” graduating members who deserve recognition for their achievements in and their commitment and long-term contribution to 4-H. This award is meant to acknowledge any graduating 4-H member (who meets 4-H policy for graduation) who has demonstrated leadership characteristics through their participation at the club or county level during their 4-H career – overall. They’ve done an outstanding job. Club leaders may nominate as many graduating 4-H members for the Outstanding Graduate Award as they feel merit the recognition. Those members will be invited to attend the Leader’s Banquet, as a guest of the Leader’s Council, and will be recognized for their contributions at that time. Each graduating 4-H’er will be awarded an engraved plaque at the St. Croix County 4-H Leaders Recognition Banquet. (This award is suggested for High School Seniors): Nomination Form Outstanding Graduate Award
- * Project Awards – It is very important that you specify which project/activity disc you wish to award to the member. Without this information we can not order the proper disc. I have included a list of discs available. disc list (.doc) If none of the discs listed apply, give Melissa a call, she may be able to find a disc to fit your needs.
This list will tell you how many project awards you can give project awards quota tableThis form is to be completed with project award winners Project Awards for Members
- Club Evaluation – Evaluation of your club’s activities, involvement, etc is optional. If you choose to complete the club evaluation,. fill it out to the best of your ability.
- Club Evaluation Form
- Outstanding Livestock Member AwardThe Livestock Project member must apply for this award. A member may only receive this award once.
- Nomination Form Outstanding Livestock Member
- Outstanding Breeding Stock Member AwardThe Breeding Stock Project member must apply for this award. A member may only receive this award once.
- Nomination Form Outstanding Breeding Stock Member
Club Awards Please complete a separate application for each award area. Club Award Application