A “project” is simply a topic that you can explore. On the following project pages, you’ll find descriptions and resources on a wide variety of major topics . . . from art to woodworking, from computers to rabbits, from clothing to small engines.
As you explore, 4-H thinks you’ll learn more than just subject matter. You’ll learn “life” skills, too. These are valuable skills, such as understanding yourself, communicating and working with others, problem solving and decision making . . . skills that you can use the rest of your life.
The website below will offer a list and description of different project areas. Check it out!
- Agriculture & Animal Science http://fyi.uwex.edu/wi4hprojects/animal-sciences/
- St. Croix County Livestock Committee Meat Animal Rules: 2018 Livestock Rules
- Citizenship http://fyi.uwex.edu/wi4hcitizenship/
- Cloverbuds http://fyi.uwex.edu/wi4hcloverbuds/
- Communication Arts Communication Arts
- Environmental Education http://fyi.uwex.edu/environmentaleducation/
- Healthy Living Healthy Living
- Shooting Sports http://fyi.uwex.edu/wi4hshootingsports/
- STEM STEM
Project Literature is available for all members and leaders through the UW-Extension Office. An Enrollment Guide is a tool that assists in project selection and indicates if there are mandatory meetings required. Enrollment Guide 2017-2018